Selasa, 24 Januari 2012

Last Love


How could I called you my Last Love?
if you still never realize that I'm standing here just for you.
          How could I said that you're my Last Love ?
if you still never realize that these missing pieces just for you.
          How could I'm sure that you're my Last Love ?
that you are still thinking about her at night in everyday morning.
          How could I believe that you're my LastLove ?
if you never understand how deep this feeling for you?
          Should I call you my LastLove ?
if you never know how I'm hurting 'cause you.
          Should I know that you're my Last Love?
if I'm not sure that you'll love me with all of your heart.
what now?
I don’t know,
I just let it flow,
I just follow like what God wrote down for me.
I just listen what God wishpered to me.
          But please listen to me.
I love you, more than everything ever I have.
More than everything ever I know.
          I wish that someday you know it, eventhough I realize that I couldn’t touch you anymore.
          I'm a dreamer,but so what?
I don’t care with what people think about me.
I don’t care about it.
I just learn how to tell the truth.
I just learn how to accept all of this.
          But now I'm tired
I'm quit Honey,
I'm stop.
          This pain is more than enough for me.
I don’t wanna let my tears falling down for you.
I'll open new things without you.
I'll spread my wings to fly away and forget all about you.
'cause this is my life and I don’t wanna it stuck on you.

2 komentar: